With stunning views on the Bay of Molyvos and the Aegean to the west, Aegiale offers a relaxing retreat but a few steps from the village’s bustling harbour. Named after the mythical daughter of Helios, this sun-charmed townhouse feasts on the blended blues of summer sky and the Aegean. You will enjoy long dinners and gorgeous sunsets sipping ouzo and wine on the large veranda and will sample all that Molyvos can offer from this conveniently located retreat.
Prices (Per Night, 4 persons): April: 100 €, May: 110 €, June: 120 €, July: 140 €, August: 180 €, September: 120 €, October: 100 €
A spacious two-level two-bedroom town-home on the South Eastern corner of the Heliades complex, Aegiale accommodates four guests in the two upstairs bedrooms and up to two of their friends or family in the living-room’s comfortable fold-out couch. Amenities include everything that would allow you to live a social life of cooking and feasting at home – both indoors and outdoors on the large veranda.
|Check in: after 02:00 p.m. Check out: until 12:00 noon
Maid service included: Cleaning and change of linen and towels once per week.
* Contact the owner if you wish to rent the house during the winter
City Tax: 0,5 euro/night
- Two bedrooms. One with Queen-size bed and one with two twin beds
- Two bathrooms with walk-in barrier-less showers
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room with fold-out couch sleeping two
- In house laundry machine
- High-speed wireless internet connection
- Flat-screen smart TV
- Veranda seating furniture for 6 people
- Linens and towels included