Phoebe gazes longingly at the straits between Lesvos and the shores of Asia Minor ten miles to the North, knowing well that Lesvos’ history unfolds at the edge of Europe. A few minutes walk uphill to the village market and a quick stroll downhill to the picturesque town harbour Phoebe offers its verandas, upstairs balconies and comfortable living room for long hours of relaxation, rumination, and easy sociality with friends and family.
Prices for 2020 (Per Night): April: 100 €, May: 100 €, June: 110 €, July: 130 €, August: 170 €, September: 110 €, October: 100 €
This spacious two-level, two-bedroom town-home on the North Western corner of the Heliades complex sleeps four guests in the two upstairs bedrooms and up to two of their friends or family in the living-room’s sleeper couch. Amenities make possible a comfortable social life of cooking, feasting, and relaxing both indoors and outdoors on the two verandas that face to the North and Nortwest.
|Check in: after 02:00 p.m. Check out: until 12:00 noon
Maid service included: Cleaning and change of linen and towels once per week.
* Contact the owner if you wish to rent the house during the winter
City Tax: 0,5 euro/night
- Two bedrooms. One with Queen-size bed and one with two twin beds
- Two bathrooms with walk-in barrier-less showers
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room with fold-out couch sleeping two
- In house laundry machine
- High-speed wireless internet connection
- Flat-screen smart TV
- Veranda seating furniture for 6 people
- Linens and towels included