Heliades was built in 2013-14 by the side of the original Krallis family home, which dates back to 1926. Molyvos’ traditional locally–sourced grey stone was employed throughout, harmoniously melding the new structure with the accents and hues of the village’s architecture. Under the beautiful grey stone, the highest standards of energy efficient building materials shield the five modern units from summer heat and winter cold, providing ideal conditions for recreation, rest, and reflection.
Heliades comprises of four 80 sq. meter townhomes and one 45 sq. meter suite. All units offer views on the sea. Two townhomes and the suite face West and Northwest opening on the bay of Molyvos, the Harbor, and the North Aegean. A third townhome faces North-Northwest towards the North Aegean and the straits with Turkey to the North. The Final Unit faces North-Northeast towards the straits of Turkey and Molyvos’ castle.
Each townhome offers a spacious living–room opening to a large veranda, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom with shower all on the ground floor. On the first floor you find two bedrooms (one with a queen–size bed 1.6m Χ 2m the other with two twin beds 0.9m Χ 2m) and a spacious bathroom.
The suite offers unobstructed views to the bay of Molyvos, the harbor and the Aegean Sea. It has a living room opening on a large veranda, an open concept kitchen/dining–space area, a bedroom with a queen–size bed, and a bathroom with shower.
- All living rooms offer comfortable couches that fold out to become queen–sized beds
- All units are equipped with LCD TVs
- All units offer high–speed wireless internet access
- All kitchens offer stoves with 4 elements, an oven, dish–washer, microwave oven, coffee maker, blender, as well as other kitchen essentials
- All units provide a washing machine in separate pantry space
- All units are heated and cooled by a modern fan–coil system
- All units are equipped with towels and linens
- All units are equipped with Iron, board and drying loft
Nearest Airport : Mytilene Airport (MJT) at 68 Kilometres
Nearest Ferry : Mytilene Port at 65 Kilometres
Nearest Beach : Molyvos beach at 500 Metres
Nearest Barpub : Molyvos Village at 50 Metres
Nearest Restaurant : Captain’s table at 100 Metres
*Heliades complex is in a residential area. Guests are asked to respect quiet hours during Summer period by keeping noise to a minimum between 3:00pm to 5:30pm. & 11:00 pm – 07:00 am.