Aegle gazes at Molyvos’ Ottoman castle and the sea that tears European Lesvos from the shores of Asia Minor but ten miles away. But a few meters from the remains of Roman baths up the road and just steps from the town harbour it offers its verandas for long hours of relaxation and easy sociality with friends and family.
A spacious two-level two-bedroom town-home on the North Eastern corner of the Heliades complex, Aegle accommodates four guests in the two upstairs bedrooms and up to two of their friends or family in the living-room’s comfortable fold-out couch. Amenities allow you to live a social life of cooking and feasting at home – both indoors and outdoors on the large North-facing veranda.
|Check in: after 02:00 p.m. Check out: until 12:00 noon
Maid service included: Cleaning and change of linen and towels once per week.
* Contact the owner if you wish to rent the house during the winter
** 10 euros/night any extra person up to 6.
City Tax: 0,5 euro/night
- Two bedrooms. One with Queen-size bed and one with two twin beds
- Two bathrooms with walk-in barrier-less showers
- Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room with fold-out couch sleeping two
- In house laundry machine
- High-speed wireless internet connection
- Flat-screen smart TV
- Veranda seating furniture for 6 people
- Linens and towels included